Be part of a committee that creates fun and interesting events for the entire Village of Five Parks community so neighbors can meet and socialize with each other.
The responsibilities of the committee include:
- Work with Hammersmith to develop and plan social events for the community.
- Organize social events with Hammersmith, volunteers, and vendors
- Implement and track budget approved by Village of Five Parks Board of Directors with for each event and overall calendar.
- Communicate planned events to the community using Newsletters, Website, notices, and signage.
- Manage and execute planned events.
- Report activities to, and work at the direction of The Village of Five Parks Board of Directors
These positions are volunteer.