West Point Metro District
The West Point Metro District (“WPMD”) is a subdivision of the State of Colorado, Jefferson Country created in 1998.
The Metro District encompasses The Village of Five Parks.
WPMD primary function is to provide maintenance and capital improvement to:
- Haskin Park
- Leyden Park
- Leyden Park Detention Pond
- Water spillages along 86th Parkway
- Main Monuments and Sub-Monuments at District/ Residential access streets
- Medians along 86th pkwy
- Native Grass/Sod along 86th parkway & Alkire St
- All snow removal along District routes
- All electrical and water utilities